Book Suggestion - Recreation Reading

Shasta Astronomy
Administrator
Hi All,

Since most of the action and the Golden State Star Party happens after sunset, we spend a lot of the days reading books.  If you're like me, most of your bookshelves are filled with science fiction titles and I'd like to add one more to that collection.

The Martian by Alex Weir

I'm currently listening to the Audible version of the book (unabridged) and I'm looking for opportunities to listen throughout the day (I usually listen for a half an hour at night).  Needless to say, I highly recommend it not only for GSSP but for a fun space adventure that gives a pretty realistic idea of a near future Mars mission might entail.

Get it, Read It, Enjoy it!

Greg