Equipment for Sale

Shasta Astronomy
Administrator
Hi All,  I'm forwarding this for a Facebook Fan, if you are interested, let me know and I'll put you in contact with the seller -

I am selling my astronomy gear. I have a Starmaster 11" with a Zambuto mirror that sits on an Equatorial Platform, a Coronado PST on an Orion altazimuth mount, an Orion Starblast, a Denkmeier binoviewer Tele Vue lenses 24mm Panoptics11mm Naglers type 6 and 7mm University Optics, all of these in pairs. Also a 22mm Nagler type 4, a Tele vue 2.5X powermate, and a Tele Vue Paracorr. Also an Astronomics Hb filter and a UHC filter both 2". I will entertain any reasonable offers. If I can sell locally (I am in Medford Oregon) as opposed to going thru astro mart that would have some value to me. The Paracorr goes with the Starmaster
 Off the top of my head; Starblast $150, Starmaster $3000, PST $450, Denkmeier with the power switch $650 and whatever the going rate is on the lenses.