Equipment

Shasta Astronomy
Administrator
Let's talk gear!  Did you get new toys? How about some tricks or tips that might help others?  Post them here!

Re: Equipment

Shasta Astronomy
Administrator
I guess it's only fair to start off the discussion...

My main scope is a Celestron Nexstar 6SE
I also use an Orion SkyQuest XT10 Dob for outreach.
There are a couple of others but they are in need of repairs.

Re: Equipment

Corky
I have a Celestron XLT 120 equatorial refractor upgraded with a 9x50 finder and 2 inch diagonal & eyepieces.

Re: Equipment - Zhummel zoom eyepiece

Corky
JUst thought I would mention that I purchased a Zhumell 1.25 Inch 8-24mm Zoom eyepiece recently. I didn't expect much for the price - but after reading good reviews on Cloudy Nights, thought I would give it a try. I was very impressed. Use it most of the time as it is so convenient.