Just moved to Redding

Kelly Havey
Hello, My name is Kelly Havey. My wife Halla and I recently moved to Redding.  I have been interested in astronomy for many years and am interested in your group.  If I come to your next star party at Oak Bottom where do you set up your scopes?  I look forward to meeting your group.
Thanks,
Kelly

Re: Just moved to Redding

Shasta Astronomy
Administrator
Hi Kelly,
Welcome!  We set up at the Oak Bottom Marina Parking Lot.  When you come into Oak Bottom, you'll take a left at the Fire Station and follow the road around behind the RV Camping area and up and over a small hill.  We set up  a few scopes on Friday nights and then have two Saturday night events per month all in the same location.

Looking forward to meeting you,
Greg Williams

On Tue, Jul 3, 2018 at 9:27 AM Kelly Havey [via Welcome] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello, My name is Kelly Havey. My wife Halla and I recently moved to Redding.  I have been interested in astronomy for many years and am interested in your group.  If I come to your next star party at Oak Bottom where do you set up your scopes?  I look forward to meeting your group.
Thanks,
Kelly

http://welcome.32296.n7.nabble.com/Just-moved-to-Redding-tp217.html
To start a new topic under Shasta Astronomy Club, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Shasta Astronomy Club, click here.
NAML

Shasta Astronomy Club

Shasta Astronomy Club on Facebook