Meade RG 880 Telescope for sale

calbear72

Hello -- About fifteen years prior to my retirement I took the basic astronomy class out at Shasta College. I was so excited about the subject that I went out and bought a Meade Research Grade 880 telescope, possibly from one of the Shasta Astronomy Club members. Although I was fascinated to be able to see the rings of Saturn and the moons of Jupiter from my back yard, time commitments and other interests have kept the telescope indoors for the past fifteen years. If there is anyone interested in a high quality 8" classic telescope please get in touch with me. I'm offering it here locally first, but intend to post it on Astromart.com if there is no serious response to this posting.

Call Larry 246-2124 or text 945-4468.