New accesories

Kyle Reitan
Hello, how are you. I was wondering what would be the most useful accesory right now, I already have a 25mm, a 2x Barlow, and a 6mm eyepiece. Have a Good day!

Re: New accesories

Shasta Astronomy
Administrator

Hi Kyle,

A Telrad finder scope is a must have.  It will allow you to star hope your way around the sky.

Greg

On Dec 3, 2016 12:03 PM, "Kyle Reitan [via Welcome]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello, how are you. I was wondering what would be the most useful accesory right now, I already have a 25mm, a 2x Barlow, and a 6mm eyepiece. Have a Good day!

http://welcome.32296.n7.nabble.com/New-accesories-tp98.html
To start a new topic under Shasta Astronomy Club, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Shasta Astronomy Club, click here.
NAML