Photo Editing

Bob

Photo Editing

Bob
Witch Software is best to edit DSLR Photos ?

thanks Bob

Re: Photo Editing

Shasta Astronomy
Administrator
I use a combination of Photoshop and Lightroom.  I also use a program called Backyard EOS (BYE) to handle a bunch of the various frames I take in order to stack for the final image.

Greg

On Wed, Oct 28, 2015 at 1:33 PM, Bob [via Welcome] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Witch Software is best to edit DSLR Photos ?

thanks Bob

http://welcome.32296.n7.nabble.com/Photo-Editing-tp75.html
To start a new topic under Shasta Astronomy Club, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Shasta Astronomy Club, click here.
NAML

Shasta Astronomy Club

Shasta Astronomy Club on Facebook

Follow Shasta Astronomy on Twitter