So, here's an interesting query

Shasta Astronomy
Administrator
This came across the Shasta Astronomy email account today and I was taken back by the tone.

<begin message>

-On Mon, Oct 20, 2014 at 10:02 PM, bobby zitterman <bobby5zitterman@gmail.com> wrote:

    I want more info about this system. NASA says its 500 light years away in the Milky Way, located in the ORION constellation. Tell me why I seen these four planets and a dwarf star(sun) with a pair of binoculars bought at big 5 sporting goods please. The date was Approx. two days before NASA produced their article on k186.(2014,May 15, observed by me) I'm not completely solid on the date, but I seen it between 4am and 6am in the morning after the orange moon that ended at approx. 2 am. I know these planets weren't more than one million miles from earth. The moon's reflection of the light(my theory is the same as that given to a black hole) is that the light was pulled from the moon towards the planets and sun, identified by the first letter of the telescope used to identify this system. I seen a planetary system from Cloudcroft, New Mexico. No one else I've talked to has seen it, NASA say's impossible with a pair of binoculars. I Know what the hell I seen. I would estimate closer than 1 million miles from earth. Now, find it please. I lived in Redding, I've seen and looked through your club's telescopes at the parking lot at Whiskeytown. Nasa won't tell anyone shit, and the curator at the science museum here in Alamogordo seems to know nothing when I questioned him, he's a geologist that pointed out Apache Point observatory to me which I can see with a pair of binoculars from my front porch on Florida Ave. in Alamogordo.