Telescope eyepiece

Rick Brubaker
I recently bought a old telescope.  It was missing the eyepiece.  I was wondering if there was someone I could bring it to to give me advice on what eyepiece to get.  Thank you.

Re: Telescope eyepiece

Shasta Astronomy
Administrator
Hi Rick,

I seem to always be using a 25mm eyepiece whenever I observe.  Most telescopes come with a 10 and 24 or 25mm eyepieces.

Hope that helps a little,
Greg

On Mon, Dec 11, 2017 at 7:48 AM, Rick Brubaker [via Welcome] <[hidden email]> wrote:
I recently bought a old telescope.  It was missing the eyepiece.  I was wondering if there was someone I could bring it to to give me advice on what eyepiece to get.  Thank you.

http://welcome.32296.n7.nabble.com/Telescope-eyepiece-tp145.html
To start a new topic under Shasta Astronomy Club, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Shasta Astronomy Club, click here.
NAML

Shasta Astronomy Club

Shasta Astronomy Club on Facebook

Follow Shasta Astronomy on Twitter
@ShastaAstronomy

Re: Telescope eyepiece

Rick Brubaker
I was wondering if I could bring it by to show you.  Thank you for getting back to me.

Re: Telescope eyepiece

Shasta Astronomy
Administrator
We've got a star party scheduled for this Saturday if you'd like to bring it up and try it out.  The forecast is for partly cloudy skies so it may be a bust but we're crossing our fingers.

http://welcome.32296.n7.nabble.com/Telescope-eyepiece-tp145p147.html
To start a new topic under Shasta Astronomy Club, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Shasta Astronomy Club, click here.
NAML

Shasta Astronomy Club

Shasta Astronomy Club on Facebook

Follow Shasta Astronomy on Twitter
@ShastaAstronomy

Re: Telescope eyepiece

Rick Brubaker
We are booked for Saturday.  It is a old scope.  I need to order the eye piece.  Wasn’t sure what would fit.  It is 1.25” not threaded.

Re: Telescope eyepiece

Shasta Astronomy
Administrator
the 1.25 is standard with 2" being the other size that is common.  Check out Orin Telescopes or a place called OPT for some reasonable prices on them.

http://welcome.32296.n7.nabble.com/Telescope-eyepiece-tp145p149.html