Thank you for the nice company

Niklas Henricson
Hello guys,

I'm the Swedish guy that parked my telescope next to you at the Whikeytown Lake. We will definitely come over again. Me and my family had a good time and it was nice to meet you!

Here's my blog: http://astroniklas.com

/Niklas

Re: Thank you for the nice company

Shasta Astronomy
Administrator
Hi Niklas, thanks for joining us!  We're pretty low key but we try to have fun.  We look forward to you folks joining us again.

Greg

On Mon, May 1, 2017 at 11:24 PM, Niklas Henricson [via Welcome] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello guys,

I'm the Swedish guy that parked my telescope next to you at the Whikeytown Lake. We will definitely come over again. Me and my family had a good time and it was nice to meet you!

Here's my blog: http://astroniklas.com

/Niklas

http://welcome.32296.n7.nabble.com/Thank-you-for-the-nice-company-tp103.html
To start a new topic under Shasta Astronomy Club, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Shasta Astronomy Club, click here.
NAML

Shasta Astronomy Club

Shasta Astronomy Club on Facebook

Follow Shasta Astronomy on Twitter
@ShastaAstronomy

Re: Thank you for the nice company

Astroniklas
Thank you! Are you guys planning on visiting Oregon the 21st of August? I haven't been on a total solar eclipse ever before so I am trying to plan for that with family and friends. It is after all a once in a lifetime event.
If your club is planning on an organized trip please let me know. It would be great to set up my equipment next to yours.

/Niklas

Re: Thank you for the nice company

Shasta Astronomy
Administrator
Hi Niklas,

We may have some club members heading up but the club itself is joining the Park Service at Whiskeytown for the eclipse.  Believe me, I wish we could make it up ;-)

Greg

http://welcome.32296.n7.nabble.com/Thank-you-for-the-nice-company-tp103p112.html